Thursday, January 7, 2010

Less then 2 Days to Go

Hi All, I just want to thank everyone for your support. Paulie has been getting lots of emails and calls wishing him well. The support is very powerful.

A few more excerpts from Paulie's journal:
"I fed the snakes today so Vikki won't have to worry about being attacked while I'm gone. As time draws near, my concern or worry about not being able to summit is increasing. Each day, several times a day, I envision taking those final steps to the top, knowing that it's going to be very, very difficult and challenging. I can think of little else."

2 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck to Paul! What an awesome thing to do for ACFB, my favorite non-profit!

Unknown said...

Thank you Meg for your support. I just dropped Paulie off at the airport. His flight is 1 hour and 45 minutes delayed due to severe weather in Amsterdam.

Best regards,

Vikki