Sunday, January 17, 2010

He Made It!

Paulie just called me! He made it to the top! He sounded wonderful and so overwhelmed by the experience. We only spoke a few minutes and the call was very broken up. I am not even sure what phone he was using as it was a unknown number that came through to my phone.

I am so fortunate to be married to such a wonderful man. I knew he was an adventurer and risk taker, but I never thought I would be so involved. Paulie has done so much and gone through so much in his life, and he is so grateful and thankful for all of it.

He will call me tomorrow when we can talk longer.

Good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome-Awesome-Awesome!!! I'm so proud of you Paulie-Wog and very thankful that you made it to the top, which not everyone makes it but YOU did. I'm very thankful that you are safe...whew. YOU DID IT! Love you brother~Lorianne~

Deanna said...

What an incredible sense of accompishment he must be feeling... and what a heart! ACFB is beyond honored to call Paul our friend. Sending him warm hugs across the miles... Deanna

Anonymous said...

Paul, congratulations. What an awesome adventure!! Come home safely so that we can all celebrate!!
Soheila and Detlef

Jodie said...

That is awesome news!! My boys and i said a prayer for Paul last night before they went to bed. So thankful you got to hear from him!! Can't wait to see the pictures of the banner at the very top!!!

Vikki said...

Thank you all for your love and support!