Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesdays with Maggie ~ Sue & Megan


I got the absolute privilege of being invited to go along on a trail ride with the super wonderful mother-daughter team of Megan and Sue Cooper. Megan and Sue have been with ACFB since the (almost) very beginning. They are active volunteers who regularly come out and love on our critters. We absolutely look forward to their visits. I was honored to be invited to ride along with Sue and Doc, Megan and Zulu, and Dee and Buck. To start, the weather was perfect! We rode out at Traylor Ranch and while I have ridden there several times, it was nice to see the park through a new prospective. I was reminded of how fortunate we are to have such a beautiful nature preserve so close to the farm. Sue looked right at home riding Doc (Sue, I think this might be your boy!). And I am afraid I might lose my Zulu to Megan. They looked too good together!

I am so fortunate to be mixing it up with such positive people. Sue & Megan are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the many wonderful people who help support our farm. My little blog can’t begin to cover our gratitude.

I felt I would take this opportunity to thank Megan and Sue personally, for all their dedication. You are truly appreciated and loved! We can’t wait for many more moments (trail rides??) with you again.






1 comment:

Meg said...

We had so much fun! Zu was a perfect gentleman.