Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Quick Note ~ Deanna

I've been way underground on the public front. Things are going VERY well, but routine work coupled with various events leaves little time to talk about it. Suffice to say, Gods and Godesses are coming out of the woodwork and Woody and I are aware that this is no longer "OURS" ~ we're just in for the ride. Sacramento and Company called... But today is all about my brother and his kids.

Took Doc to Easter Seals for photos at the Holiday Shoppe (which is going GREAT this year!) Rachel Chao, on our BOD, worked there as a speech path, but has found a larger calling. Hector, you might recognize from our blog, told me that on a recent visit, Rachel spoke with him about her work ...with euthanasia ~ you know, the kids in China? His delivery is priceless... Brain injured, sure! In fact, I just now saw his blog post. I wish I could share everything with all of you.

We appreciate your patience as we juggle an enormous load.

Bug is having her remaining eye removed tomorrow. Sunshine and Odie are obviously slowing. I expected this from Odie, not Sunny. She is our best all around girl and I want to spend every possible moment with her. Emotional highs and lows out here.






Thank you for your support and understanding.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love Odie. I hope, if his time comes soon, that it is quick and painless. He's such a lovely old guy.