Thursday, May 13, 2010

He Loses His Grill



On Tuesday, April 27th , 2010 Easter Seals Superior California Help To Recovery Program, went on our monthly trip to the animal sanctuary. It was a rainy and gloomy day, with some bad omens. Neither Anthony or Jasmine could unlock the lift-door on the bus. But neither, rain or locked doors could curb our enthusiasm to visit A Chance For Bliss. Once we got going it was a fun ride, with everyone laughing and joking. When we got to the sanctuary we got to work inside because of the rain. We got to bathe dogs, grind flax-seed, and clean saddles. Of course we got to play with the dogs! Deanna told me that A Chance For Bliss might make a calendar next year, we will see I hope so. While we had our lunch, the funniest thing, happened. I was eating a sandwich, when I heard a loud crunch. What was it you ask? I not only broke a tooth, but I swallowed it as well. I had so much fun, mugging for everybody. You see, I wear dentures, so I did not feel a thing, all I could think there is a gap in my grill.
Remember take a tip from the dogs. Do not pre-judge us by our appearance, beauty, or lack there-of. None of the doggies noticed I was missing my front tooth. So, do not judge a book by its cover, but by its content. Hector Easter Seals Superior California Help To Recovery Program

No comments: