Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kathy's Big Boston




On Tuesday, August 31st 2010 Easter Seals Superior California HTR Program, took our monthly trip to A Chance For Bliss. The ride was pleasant with everybody singing along with the radio, except me I was working on a puzzle again. Woody, Deanna and Rachel greeted us. We were in a hurry to go to work, so Rachel right away assigned tasks and chores for everyone. Kim, our resident horse whisperer, got to work brushing horses. Anthony and John got busy bathing dogs, they must have bathed at least five dogs while we were there. Jasmine even helped by drying dogs, but I think she got wetter than the dogs she was trying to dry. Marcellos ground flax seed while Jim cleaned saddles. Ron, Rik, and Vince were manure valets, and I got to entertain the Boston’s. While I was busy doing my job I had the pleasure of meeting Kathy, she is the proud owner of the biggest Boston Terrier I have ever seen. But you know I think the dog liked me, because he licked me flat on my nose. But you know why I really liked Kathy? She said that she actually reads these blogs; I thought my relatives were the only ones who read them. So I want to say hi Kathy and thank you for reading the blogs. Remember animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions, and they pass no criticism.
Hector

No comments: