Sunday, June 26, 2011

Outtakes ~ Kathy

I take a lot of pictures... A lot. Sometimes my subjects just don't cooperate and that perfect shot sometimes take 25 or so tries. I just don't think they understand how important it is for them to hold a certain pose - ok, lemme be honest, the good ones are pure luck. I don't get to the sanctuary as often as I like now that I have a job that requires me to work weekends. Taking the photos gives me a chance to see each and every one. Tonight I was looking through some old pictures and wanted to share the outtakes.


Paddington deciding to fit in a quick chop licking.


Hendry telling me that this angle make her face look chubby.


Lady deciding the camera was more interesting than having her picture taken.



Ok, this isn't really an outtake but Homer has a great sense of humor and style.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

Kathy