Friday, June 5, 2009

HERE I GO, AGAIN

Hi!! This is Hector from Easter Seals reporting on my monthly trek to A Chance For Bliss; an animal sanctuary in Penryn, California. First of all, I would like to report that our resident horse whisperer, Kim, was quite patient while he was grooming Hanauma the horse. I’m happy to further report that John was also grooming Odie. And, furthermore, Bob did a stellar job grooming Prince.

The rest of us cleaned the corral by picking up horse manure. I would like to take this time to thank Crystal for warning me of the impending peril. You see, I was about ready to step right into a big pile of horse manure.

I really like Gracie, the blind Boston terrier. She really inspires me. She keeps on wagging her tail and going forward no matter how many times she bounces off the walls or the furniture. She just keeps on going.

Bow Tie Loves her Uncle John

Prince and Bob are Good Together

Lisa & Hector
Help to Recovery Program
Easter Seals Superior California

No comments: